Posted to alt.food.vegan
Lestat

Default You people are f**king fanatics!

Last week the Weinermobile was in my city of Birmingham. I work as a
cameraman for a local TV station where I was trying to get some
passive shots of the vehicle and it's crew giving out free samples as
it has done for decades. Only this time I was descended upon by a
flotilla of adults and kids in at least a dozen cars which were
chasing it and vying for the camera's eye. The kids were FORCED to
chant some PETA induced parody of the Oscar Myer jingle. Shouldn't
these kids ahve been in school? Some of them looked very nervous and
uncomfortable. I have been a cameraman for ten years. I notice these
things.
Some of you (I won't say all) are the same type of people who would
make your kids lay in the driveway of abortion clinics. You people
need to find another direction in life. You are sad and ambitionless.
Cows, chickens, pigs, dogs, cats, etc are all manmade, if you didn't
know. Mankind has been eating meat for millennia. Have you ever
thought of the consequences of your actions on your kids? No pizza at
sleepovers - (Mom says I can't eat that) No birthday parties with cake
and ice cream. No milk at school. At least allow your children to make
their own choice. Your kids will end up just as fanatical and warped
as you are if that is all that they are exposed to. Think about it for
their sake.