Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Ranger

Default What's the funniest or worst restaurant experience you'd had so far? (LONG)

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 09:25:36 GMT, "Ophelia" >
replied:
>To be honest Ranger I don't write a letter either. If their customer
>service is so bad, they deserve to feel it in reduced takings. It is
>not my job to correct their bad attitude

There's gotta be a reason you wasted your hard-earned cash (or
credit) there, though! If you tell the guy on the way out, as you
mentioned in a prior post, great. Otherwise, how're they supposed
to know what to fix?

>And now, on a happier note, I wish you a very Merry Christmas or
>Hannukah or whatever, to you, your wife and the daughter units)

I'd celebrate every holiday, if possible, since that would give me
ample opportunity to sample the different foods associated with
each! We celebrate the mainstream holidays, Christmas today, so I
thank you with my heart and wish you well for the coming years.
(Even if you won't write A Letter. <EG>)

>I look forward to reading about their exploits in the future

With the opportunities they each make available, count on it!

>Ophelia (in cold and frosty Scotland)

That's a very Charles Dicken's visual.

The Ranger