Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia

Default What's the funniest or worst restaurant experience you'd had so far? (LONG)

--
http://www.qpat.co.uk/

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:05:32 -0800, Dan Abel >
> replied:
>>Not my job. Just not my job.

> Not much is your job nowadays, Dan. You've become a regular ol'
> lump of jelly, you have.
>
>> he manager/owner needs to be watching to see what
>> is happening. They need to *ask* people how things
>> are going. Somebody needs to be watching the bottom
>> line. When the business is going belly-up, somebody
>> needs to figure out why.

> Some owners/managers do make regular walks through the dining room
> checking on guests. And even then, annoyed and upset customers
> won't talk to him/her. "How's the food tonight?" And, "Is
> everything as you hoped?" are answered with mumbles, eyes-averted,
> "Great. Just fine."

Nooooooooooooooooo. They might take it away and bring me
a new one(((((( I have seen on tv and had it confirmed by a chef what
they do to the food of someone who complains. I might complain on the
way out but not while they have a chance to adulterate my food