Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Scott Kaczorowski

Default BJ's and Pizza

"Lew Bryson" > wrote in
news
> "Scott Kaczorowski" > wrote in message
>
>> The market may not demand It in a certain place, so It is
>> either different or rare.

> Now THAT is the first thing you've said that makes sense.
> That's effing brilliant.

Woo hoo! We can have sex now, right? (With each other, I
mean.)

>> I am *SO* going to take your ****ing miserable hide to
>> Lares and El Tepeyac if you ever haul your miserable
>> ****ing hide out this way. (And maybe La Golondrina and
>> maybe even El Mercado in Boyle Heights. The
>> gorditas...you will want to rub my feet in gratitude and I
>> will let you.)

> Cool by me. I LOVE regional specialities. I just hate it
> when people try to reproduce mine and **** it up.

I get that. I do.

But in the spirit of wiggling out of everything, I believe I
said that in my original post.

Still: What are Michigans?

>>> Beef on weck?

>> Roast beef sandwich without produce? What? Is the roll
>> The Thing?

> No. It's ALL the thing. It's Beef Zen.

Yeah, we don't get that out here.

Senor Uncertainty? He doesn't give a **** about baked goods.

>> It's steak on a roll. That's ALL it is. Peppers, Whiz,
>> mushrooms...whatever. Sounds really tough to make to me.
>> Dang near ****ing impossible in fact. My mind reels at
>> the complexity of such a thing...

> Finally. Honesty. Thank God for sweet reason.
>
> That's like saying Glenfarclas 105 is just malt and water
> in a bottle.

No...it's really not even kind of the same thing. Yeast,
type/modification/etc. of malt, pot geometry, aging...

I know little to nothing about no whiskey (or bourbon or
whatever), but a cheesesteak is ribeye (or similar) on a roll
with condiments.

I see a fundamental difference.

Scott Kaczorowski
Long Beach, CA