Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc
The Reid

Default Venison

Following up to sarah

>> "Cabbage patch dolls" ?

>urgh. Not for me. Hugh Grant portrays characters so... ineffectual.

I thought north Americans liked him? OK someone else.

>How about something akin to 'Calendar Girls' based on a battle to save the
>allotments from an avaricious developer?

not quite what I'm looking for.

>Just *think* of the
>photographic possibilities...

I was! How about Penelope Cruz and Nicole Kidman as green *******
couple who want to learn to grow their own food, struggle at
first but eventually accept help from old hand whom they slowly
realise they are attracted to, after some inexplicable stuff
about fertility to fool people its art, all three realise a
menage a trois is the way forward and the film ends with lots of
naked rolling about in the crops.
Lets call it "the rakes progress".
I know someone who could play the male lead. Damn, now you know
what I daydream about during all that digging :-)

>M&S ads are nothing by comparison.

M & S? We're up there with Wonderbra.
--
Mike Reid