Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion
Derek

Default The collateral deaths argument and the 'Perfect Solution Fallacy": a false dilemma.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:41:07 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

>>>=========================
>>>ROTFLMAO Right after you, killer!!

>> Rather, after you.While cranking on at the vegans as
>> being hypocrites and liars for allegedly ignoring or refusing
>> to acknowledge the collateral deaths associated with the
>> production of every morsel of food they eat, the production
>> of electricity they take advantage of when using Usenet, and
>> for the production of just about every consumable item you
>> can think of, why do you refuse to acknowledge that the
>> production of the beef you claim to eat causes collateral
>> deaths?
>>
>> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
>>
>> and
>>
>> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
>> rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7
>>
>> You're the only ****wit on these forums who still refuses
>> to acknowledge the collateral deaths associated with the
>> production of a food item, yet you're always the first to
>> criticise vegans for allegedly refusing to acknowledge
>> the collateral deaths associated with the food items they
>> eat, even after they've declared that they acknowledge
>> them. You're a rank hypocrite and a liar, Rick.

I see you're incapable of addressing your hypocrisy and
lies in this thread as well. I'm not surprised in the least
to see you whiff off after being made such a fool of
because you're just a trolling, lying hypocrite.