Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc
sarah

Default Venison

Bob Terwilliger > wrote:

[-]
> Several years ago, an uproar ensued because stileproject.com (purveyors of
> filth that they are) displayed a video of a kitten being killed, gutted,
> skinned, and cooked. Might still have it...OK, here it is, but you've been
> warned about the video, so if you watch it and it offends you, don't
> complain to ME about it.
>
> http://www.stileproject.com/kitty.html

What an ... interesting site. I have to confess I didn't watch the
video. I don't want to know the details, but I know it happens -- I can
still remember reading the Dervla Murphy book. People don't eat their
pets, but some people's pets are other people's food.

regards
sarah

--
Think of it as evolution in action.