Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc
Elaine Jones

Default Venison

Quoting from message >
posted on 14 Dec 2005 by EastneyEnder
I would like to add:

> I was going to fling it (the venison!!!) in a pot and make a casserole /
> daube/ whatever but thought it deserved better as it's not daily fare here
> in "Olde Portsmouthe".

Somewhere recently I read (can't rememer whether it was on the web or
in a book) that one should not serve brussels sprouts with venison.

I don't know whether this was a style guide/etiquette reference or to
do with a possible physical reaction; has any one else heard of this?

--
..ElaineJ. Home Pages and FAQ of uk.food+drink.indian can be viewed at
..Virtual. http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/ejones/ufdi/index.html