Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default wife swap vegan episode

Karen Winter wrote:
> usual suspect wrote:
>
> Karen Winter wrote:
>

>>> Having a baby is a lot like adopting a parrot.

>> Ironically, you would've taken better care of a bird than you did your
>> own son

> I have not mentioned having any children.

Cut the crap, Karen. You would've taken better care of a bird than you
did your own son and probably tried hard to keep it away from your
bestiality-inclined friends.

I would have had no hesitation in letting my son associate
with the responsible pedophiles I met.
-- Karen Winter as "Rat," http://tinyurl.com/6gxmp

No, I don't like him as a person. If he weren't my son, I
wouldn't want anything to do with him.
-- Karen Winter as "Rat," http://snipurl.com/4aea

And when speaking of your grandson, you want him to rebel against his
father and be a marginal just like you:

Maybe in the classic way of things, his son will
rebel against his father's values, and turn out to
be a sensitive, loving, fannish, imaginative,
socially-conscious and artistic type -- if I'm
really lucky, maybe even *** -- and my grandson and
I will bond eventually.
-- Karen Winter as "Rat," 01/22/04

Why are you playing this charade now when everybody knows who you are?