Jason Tinling

Default good charactaristics in a rolling pin

"PENMART01" > wrote in message

> Yup, wine bottles work great... for pastry work use a bottle fresh from

the
> fridge.
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRENCH--GERMAN (belgium) =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> Sheldon
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."

What kind of fercocktah, newbie, piece-of-....sorry, I was channelling there
for a moment...

Seriously, a bottle out of the fridge? Unless your kitchen is colder than
your fridge, or humidity controlled at 0%, you're going to get condensation
on the outside of that bottle. Do you really want to smear water all over
your pastry dough?

Jason