Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

Default Post your Recipes - with step by step photos

http://visualrecipes.com/

>>This is a great website for people like me who can't cook.
>>
>>Users can upload photos (max 22) of their recipes being made.

> Interesting idea... but then you have to be organised enough to take
> the photos! I usually cook by the seat of my pants, and you don't want
> to SEE the mess I make in my kitchen!

The only downside to this that I see is to the poster having to stop to
take pics along the way. I often do this for my own records but not for
sharing and for many dishes, this just isn't possible. I do like the
website though and will be trying a couple of their recipes.