Posted to rec.food.cooking
Laura\(wow\)

Default Ping Alex Rast, Again

the special dark chocolates have been available for years I think u just saw
new packaging, for munching they r good not sure they really compare to
high quality, I did once buy large bar for my once a year chocolate chip
cookies and they were tasty. - Should find that recipe on google from a few
years ago if u want it fyi.

Laura - special dark muncher for 5+ years.