Posted to rec.food.cooking
sum12stupid4u

Default cookie recipe with NO sugar

My ex boyfriend used to be obsessed with buying random stuff at health
food stores. One time, he picked up this white powder. It's not sugar,
and it's not very high in calories and such... but it was insanely
sweet. Somewhere to the degree of 100x sweeter than sugar. I used to
use it to sweeten stuff. It wasn't half bad. I can't recall the name of
it, but I'm sure if you go to a health food store where they sell
natural spices/sweeteners, they could probably tell you what it is and
might even carry it. I'll do some more looking around, and let you know
if I find the name of it.