Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default wife swap vegan episode

Karen Winter wrote:
> The Calvinist mindset is not one that lends itself to concern
> for the environment, or animals, or even humanity.

Ipse dixit. I'm not entirely surprised someone who pretends to be so
tolerant is so intolerant, nor that you're prone to rushing to the most
extreme stereotypes when comparing your brand of religion to any other.

<...>
> I would far rather see a society motivated by non-Calvinist
> Christianity

IOW, you want the world to be run according to the whims of liberals
rather than by consensus -- especially when the consensus at this point
in time is significantly more socially- and theologically-conservative
than you are.

Since you opened this can of worms, I shall revisit some of the blatant
lies you wrote previously to reprove your errors. You still don't know
when to quit blathering, do you.