Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gabby

Default Gift idea for the person tough to buy for or your MIL

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Sun 04 Dec 2005 05:11:01p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Edwin
> Pawlowski?
>
>> Gifts for the person with everything
>> http://www.saddlery.biz/pp/Stable_Eq...Large_Manure_B
>> asket,_Rope_Handles.html

> Now you've done it, Ed. Everybody's gonna be wanting one of these! It's
> hard to find something as appealing as a cabbage patch doll.

Looks suspiciously like the utility buckets sold at all the local hardware
stores. I've been tempted to get a couple to dump all the clutter in when I
know someone is coming over. Of course it wouldn't help when they drop in
unannounced as they are wont to do around here. )

Gabby