Posted to alt.food.barbecue
BOB

Default A day in Georgia

Big Jim wrote:
:: " BOB" > wrote in message
:: ...
::: Big Jim wrote:
::::: Went to Bob and Gingers. We ate. Took some pictures. Take a
look. Might take
::::: a minute for the pictures to load. If They don't holler at me
and I will try
::::: to fix it
::::: http://www.lazyq.com/orgy_in_georgia.htm
::::: --
::::: James A. "Big Jim" Whitten
:::::
:::::
www.lazyq.com
:::
:::
::: There's two places that I really want to eat before I cash it in.
One is
::: Danny's BBQ in Carlsbad and the other is at Bob and Ginger's in
Georgia.
:::
::: BOB
:::
::: --
::: Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List
:::
::
:: --I have eaten at both<g> and a bunch of others, including Bugg's
Place.
:: If you do that you will have done the big three.

Well, I've eaten *your* BBQ so I'm 1/4 of the way there. <vbg>!

:: You coming New Years?

Probably if I don't cut myself at work again this year. I've also
been begged to cook with a cook team at a KCBS competition in Felda
(Florida) on Dec. 31 - Jan. 1. But there are other competitions
throughout the year and New Years at Burnt Island only comes once a
year. Are we allowed to come on the 31st and set up a tent? I'm just
thinking on the keyboard right now.

BOB