Posted to rec.food.cooking
Denny Wheeler

Default What's the funniest or worst restaurant experience you'd had so far?

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:21:46 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>I don't know how many times I've been served my food and after the person
>walked away, I realized I didn't have fork, knife and spoon.

I dunno why--maybe just my semi-finikin nature--but I always (and all
too often) notice when the table doesn't have utensils[1]. If it's
the sort of place to have the little ad things on the table, THOSE are
there, though.

[1] Then, of course I forget to mention the lack when ordering...

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge