Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael O'Connor

Default What's the funniest or worst restaurant experience you'd had so far?

I went to this restaurant near Detroit where I used to go for lunch
occasionally, and when they brought out my Chicken Alfredo, after I had
eaten about a third of the meal I discovered a small piece of wood in
the bowl. The piece of wood was about two inches long. I stopped
eating at that point, and paid my bill and left and never ate there
again. I made sure to put the piece of wood on top of my food when I
left so maybe they would figure out what happened. It didn't make me
physically ill, but I was so grossed out I threw up in the mens room
when I got back to work.