Posted to rec.food.cooking
Charlotte L. Blackmer

Default Fried Meyer lemon slices

(TammyM) wrote:

> [...]

I'll wave hi as I blast through on the interstate.

>>>You may invite yourself over after Thanksgiving when the house will be
>>>clean enough for guests :-) Keep in mind I have 2 dogs and 3 cats,
>>>all of whom shed like mad!!

>>If you're at the point of having bags full, I can come by after T Day and
>>deliver you some marmalade and curd with the results later ;-).

>Oh, I have bags full all right! And I really must denude the tree
>this season! I can't drink enough Delilahs to do so without
>imperilling my liver :-)

Great. Check your aggieland mail account, then.

Also check my blog recipe sidebar ... lemon curd freezes very well .

>>I had fried Meyer lemon slices as part of a fritto misto years ago on my
>>birthday (June, so not really Meyer season here in my opinion) at Oliveto
>>in Oakland. They were divine.
>>
>>>Whatcha doing in Fairfield? Girl, you sho do move around a lot!

>>Yo!

>We're talking of a get together of some of the usual and some of the
>not so usual suspects at my house in February. Interested?

Oooh! Oooh!

I would love to get out of the house and schmooze with the usual suspects.
I am very busy the third weekend (till noon Sunday anyway... is that
President's Weekend?) and may volunteer for something food-related that
would eat the fourth, but keep me posted!

Charlotte
http://loveandcooking.blogspot.com