Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick

Default hmmmm....I'm losing interest in even opening anything they have to say

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> > And that's why I haven't bothered to open rick's post,
>> > but all I can say is: *busted*!
>> > ==========================

>> Yes, you are busted killer. You're willful ignorance,
>> delusion
>> and stupidity are now out in the open for all to see. Thanks
>> for
>> proving that once again veg*ns have nothing to defend their
>> insanity with. Keep up the good work, hypocrite...
>>

> Are you speaking now as the field mouse genius.......or the
> cake mix
> guru?

ROTFLMAO Now, if there any 2 people in this thread that could be
mixed up as the same person, exhibit 2 just entered!!
What a hoot. 2 complete losers that have NEVER posted anything
of value in reply to any post. Both just troll around displaying
their appaling ignorance. Keep up the good work, banbrains...