Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.equipment
Fred Ma

Default How to get instruction manual for Canadian Admiral "R2424 T"oven

Susan wrote:

> Fred Ma wrote:
>
>>Canadian Admiral Corporation doesn't seem to exist anymore.
>>Thanks for any suggestions.
>>
>>Fred

> You could post a Wanted ad on Freecycle. Someone might have a similar
> stove or even the manual and be willing to share the information.

> Susan

Thanks for the suggestion, Susan. I guess I must have downloaded your
posting before it got polarbeared. I investigated OttawaFreecycle in
the past. I may pursue it further. I need to give something away
first. In an apartment, it's relatively easy to give things away, so
I've never accumulated extraneous stuff. The lack of space also
minimalism.

Fred