Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture
dh@.

Default Life per se does not have a positive value

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:27:48 GMT, Leif Erikson > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>> You may truly be too stupid to understand

>I understand it fully. You are posing a false choice.
> The choice is not "decent lives for farm animals" vs
>"no life".

In the case of farm animals who have decent lives, it is
that or no life. It's funny and even more it's pathetic that
YOU/"ARAs" can't understand that fact. Or maybe you
can understand it also, but you just don't want everyone
else to understand it too?

IF! you don't believe me, then explain how our diet could
improve life for any existing farm animals, so we can both
understand how the fact I point out is "a false choice."