Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
rick

Default wife swap vegan episode

"Glorfindel" > wrote in message
> Dutch wrote:
>> "Glorfindel" > wrote

>>>Aside from the personal attack on me, you are correct. Efforts
>>>should be made to decrease the number of collateral deaths in
>>>large-scale vegetable farming also. Both are a side-effect
>>>of modern technological methods in agriculture.

>> Yet "veganism" addresses only one of these so-called
>> "problems" while remaining utterly mute on the other.

> Not always true, and irrelevant in any case.
>
> Veganism/vegetarianism addresses a specific issue: the use of
> animal products. It is not a complete philosophy of life, and
> is not intended to be.

=========================
Still lying? Veganism *IS* intended to be a way of life, fool.
It is NOT a diet.
There are *NO* vegans on usenet, just pretend wannabes full of
ignorance and hate.

Other aspects enter into consumers'
> choices in other areas. You might as well attack dentists
> for not addressing problems in the production of automobiles.
> Those problems they address as individual consumers, but the
> problems of production in that area are irrelevant to dentists
> as dentists, just as issues of non-animal products are
> irrelevant to vegans as vegans.

Analogies are realy really hard for you, aren't they, killer?
Vegans should know how their choices inpoact the animals they
claim to care about. They don't. They have their simple rule
for their simple minds, and that's all, hypocrite.