Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Glorfindel

Default wife swap vegan episode

rick wrote:

> "Glorfindel" > wrote in message

> snip..

>>Yes, it is. If it were not for consumers of factory-farmed
>>meat,
>>there would be no factory-farmed meat.

> ==========================
> Hey, what a coincidence, killer. If consumers of factory-farmed
> veggies didn't buy them there'd be no demand for them, and
> millions upon millions of animals that YOU kill would still be
> alive.

Aside from the personal attack on me, you are correct. Efforts
should be made to decrease the number of collateral deaths in
large-scale vegetable farming also. Both are a side-effect
of modern technological methods in agriculture.

> Really? Sounds like your propaganda spew, again, hypocrite...
> Not all meat comes from these so-called factories. All of your
> veggies do though, hypocrite.

That is not true, nor could you prove it were true in any
individual case.