Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
pearl

Default heads up: another wife-swapping show featuring vegans tonight

"usual suspect" > wrote in message ...

> >>You wrote:

> > Diversion.

> Not a diversion -- I was right to the point. You wrote:
> This dude is impressive.
> -- gullible, wide-eyed Lesley: http://tinyurl.com/cgfht

NOT proof that I'm "into .. Sun gazing".

You have proven yet again that you have no credibility, 'suspect'.

> > You lied, suspect.

> You're the one who's lying and covering up your kooky beliefs.

More lies.

> <...>
> > In the original story:
> >
> > "Last June, scientists from the US space agency verified that Manek
> > spent 130 days surviving only on water, the report said.
> > They even named this subsistence on water and solar energy after
> > him: The HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) Phenomenon. "

> You've given us the CRAP (Charlatan Reflexologist And Pseudoscientist)
> Phenomenon. You're up to your eyes in it, too.

Projection. Your ship's sinking, Craptain.

> > http://web.archive.org/web/20030704121904/....

> Learn to use tinyurl for long links.

PO.

> > ["This article has been deleted."]

> Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because it was BULLSHIT?

It was revealed to be a hoax.

( http://www.aydos.net/_img/qigong/ftp.rtf [Word doc.].) -

> No, it's established: see the thread.

Your opinion is worthless; that is established.

> >>You're a kook, a naïve little witch.

> > You're a poisonous little toad.

> Nahhhh, I'm a sweetheart.

You're a poisonous little toad. - You support-

US pResident Bush, member of a Satanic cult..
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...llandbones.htm

kooky?

"The owl is in his leafy temple, let within this grove be
reverend before him. Lift up your heads oh ye trees
and be lifted up ye everlasting fire - for behold he is
bohemia's pride and holy are the pillars of this house."

Q. Who is a member of this exclusive club which
enacts human sacrifice?
http://www.infowars.com/bg_photo_pj.html
http://www.infowars.com/video/Ours/bg_sacrifice.ram

A. 'Here you see a smug George W. Bush with his
father, Bush Senior (taken in 1995) giving what they
call a "lakeside chat" at the Grove. This page also
shows Newt Gingrich, another member. The talks
are given no less than a dozen yards from the stone
idol where "mock" human sacrifices take place.
This is the same idol you see featured above in the
Cremation of Care ceremony photo.
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm
-
No comment, suspect? You're silence is telling.

> >>This dude is impressive.
> >>-- gullible, wide-eyed Lesley: http://tinyurl.com/cgfht

> > In reference to a photo.

> More of your CRAP Phenomenon. Stop spinning.

Projection. Spinning smear.

-How's it going in Iraq, mr. 'support our troops'? -

No comment, 'usual suspect'?

> >>The dude was a fraud. So are you.

> > You're - a proven liar, usual cesspit.-

> I'm right. You know it, too. Sweet dreams, Les.

You're as wrong as wrong can be on everything.

How you manage it, is beyond me.. it's idiotic.