Debbie Deutsch

Default KitchenCraft cookware and waterless cooking

zxcvbob > wrote in
:

> If she is happy with her cookware, what does it matter? I like my old
> Revereware (copper bottoms) and Corningware, and other people here
> think it's crap. I can live with that.
>
> Best regards,
> Bob

It's great that Cyndi is happy about her cookware, but it is not good if
she convinces someone to waste their money. Cyndi keeps on telling people
that "waterless cookware" is better and different, and that the results
cannot be replicated using good-quality cookware with stainless interiors
and tight-fitting lids, or by microwaving. However, she refuses to back up
her claim by explaining why when people have asked her to.

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a throw-
away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if and when