Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture
dh@.

Default Life can have positive value

On 16 Nov 2005 Goo desperately lied:

>I'm not an "ara".
>
>> insist that life has no value for any animals or
>> humans regardless of quality,

>No animal or person "benefits" from coming into existence.

YOU/"ARAs" insist life can not have positive value for farm animals
because you believe "the deliberate killing of the animals erases all of it",
regardless of quality of life and the humaness of their death.

>> >Or, if you decide mostly for health but partly for aesthetic reasons
>> >not to eat meat, you also shouldn't.

>> These quotes explain how YOU/"ARAs" want everyone to feel
>> about raising animals for food

>I'm not an "ara".

LOL! Of course I can't believe that Goo. But notice I've been
insulting myself by accomodating YOU and your boy by adding
the / between YOU and "ARAs"? Yes, I'm sure you noticed,
but you just don't appreciate any grand gesture like that.