Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Joel Sprague

Default Cranberry Wine from Juice - Recipes?

My sister has asked me for wines made from cranberries, any sort I might
find. I'm looking to do a batch or two from Welch's 100% White-Grape
Cranberry, and I will also be using Jack's Cran-raspberry reccipe from his
site. But I was looking for any other suggestions, and also wondering iuf
anyone had a recipe for straight cranberry juice, either using frozen
concentrate(probably welch's again), or using 100% pure orgrnic juice from
the bottle purchased at local natural foods store.

Joel