Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
samarkand

Default My unknown Tuo

Good to stock up. Rumours had it that the factory has changed hands, and
it'll be good if you have a stock pre-2004.

Common stuff means it's good for every day drinking in big pots to quench
thirst, as in any Hong Tai Chang post late 1970s or the Guangzhou cakes, to
sample it in small cups, and meticulous preparation, the taste ends when the
liquor flows into the tummy, nothing much of a lasting finish to hold the
memory of the tea.

oups.com...