Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default wife swap vegan episode

Beach Runner wrote:

> Many people consider these reality shows the mark of stupidity.

Your posts set a new watermark for stupidity. Congratulations.

> She's obviously obsessed

Veganism IS an obsession.

> and not typical.

Ipse dixit. Since veganism is an obsessive eating disorder, it's fair to
assume Jackie is representative of most (if not all) vegans. I noted
before that there may be differences of degree, but there's not much
deviation beyond the norm.

> There are crazy vegans.

Veganism is either a mental disorder on its own or a symptom of
underlying mental issues. People who want to be vegan, including you and
Skanky, are mentally unwell.

> You take an extreme example and make it the rule.

Veganism IS an extreme. It is the rule.

>>> A typical US post, taking one example and making every VEG*N one
>>> behavior.

>> The Koplin family from Arizona are much more typical of vegans,
>> especially raw faddists, than they're atypical.

> Hardly. I know many vegans. I can enjoy a wonderful meal with my
> father, who's still fishing and riding his bike close to 80s.

Your father isn't a vegan, dipshit. Vegans don't fish. Recreational
fishing is one of the targets of their irrational, misplaced, uninformed
anger.

> Exercise is the fountain of youth.

Exercise isn't the issue at hand, nor is it something about which we
disagree (for the most part).

> And your stuff about old geezer is absurd.

No, you're a doddering old coot. You can't keep straight your list of
"bullies" so you confuse the AMA for FDA, and then you continue your
bullshit by suggesting one or both is a "monopoly" even after being
given the definition of that word. Your posts ramble, they occasionally
are on topic, and too frequently they have NOTHING to do with the
subject. You ARE a geezer.

> My hair may be gray,

I don't give a shit if it's purple or green or if you have enough
piercings to set off a metal detector three miles away. I'm complaining
about your slovenly style of posting and your dissheveled use of the
English language, not about your damn hair or appearance.

> And I don't feel a need to go to a group of people and be the nastiest
> person I've run into.

Then don't. No one's asked you to do that.

>>> How prejudicial and bigoted.

>> Vegans ARE prejudiced bigots.

> Some might be.

They all are. It's part of the mindset that drives someone to assume
moral superiority by what does or doesn't get chewed and swallowed.

>>> Obviously the producers sought extremists to make the sure more
>>> interesting.

>> Irrelevant. I pointed out that the inclusion of nuts makes shows like
>> this more interesting (see my first point in the last paragraph, dumb
>> ass). Vegans are kooks. They're extremists. They don't mesh well with
>> normal people. That's why they tend to make shows like this
>> interesting and amusing.

> No, they took very extreme cases to raise their ratings.

That's why I suggested more shows with vegans, because veganism is an
extreme and its adherents are extremists.