Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick

Default Something for Chrismas

"Phil Odox" > wrote in message
> rick wrote:
>> "Phil Odox" > wrote in message
>>

> <cut>

>>>Evasion noted and your claim debunked.
>>>=========================

>> Nope.

> Then do as you're bid and explain how forests can exist without
> our
> pesticides and the killing of animals. Everyone knows they
> existed
> before we came along with our poisons, so it stands to reason
> that
> other plant life can exist as well. Your lies only reveal your
> shame
> rather than anything relevant to vegetarianism.

=========================
As soon as you prove all the fields of wild potatoes, fool....

> <cut>

>>>That's not for you to say, but it's clear now that you're at
>>>least aware of the fact that vegetables and fruits *can* grow
>>>without humans killing animals and using pesticides.
>>><cut>

>> ===============================
>> Nope.

> Then you are a liar, because no one can honestly deny the fact
> that vegetables can grow without the use of pesticides and
> animal deaths.

=========================
Dishonest dodging noted, killer.
Why do you continue to ly about the veggies you eat, hypocrite?
Afraid of the truth?

> <cut>

>>>I haven't lied by claiming vegetables can grow without our
>>>having to kill animals and use pesticides. You've lied by
>>>claiming they can't grow without those interventions, and
>>>there's the lie. Your shame is urging you to lie about the
>>>vegetarian's food so you can then go on to try and bring
>>>them down to your inferior level by claiming they *have* to
>>>kill animals for their food like you do, and that's just
>>>not going to work. It only reveals more of your shame instead.
>>><cut>

> Glad to see you understand that.

>>>No, it doesn't work. All you doing here is proving your shame.

>> ================================
>> Yes, it does

> No, it doesn't. No one with any sense can make the claim that
> vegetables can't exist without the use of pesticides and
> killing
> animals - not when ancient forests the size of England are
> taken
> into account proving they can. All you're doing here is showing
> your ignorance and the shame you feel concerning your diet on
> meat.
>
>> because animals die

> I've conceded that fact many times during this discussion,

==========================
Only obtusely, and by claiming that they are few/occasinal/etc.
You continue to spew that ly, despite being shown evidence to the
contrary, killer. Why is that? Afraid of the truth?

and I'm
> now waiting to see if you have the courage to concede the fact
> that
> vegetables can be grown without the use of pesticides and
> animal
> killing.

=============================
And, as I have already stated, not in the quantity that you can
live on. Wjhy is that so hard for you to comprehend, fool?
Afraid of the truth?

So far the shame you feel concerning your diet on meat has
> made you deny this fact, even in light of the forest example I
> gave
> you.

================================
The shame and quilt is all from you, that's why you continue to
ly and dishonestly snip every post, hypocrite. Your
protestations tell all about your shame, killer.

Have a nice day hypocrite.

http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/P...carbofuran.htm
http://www.nwf.org/internationalwildlife/hawk.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf
http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg07_Wildl...on/pg7f2b6.htm
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.wildlifedamagecontrol.com.../leastharm.htm
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://ipm.ncsu.edu/wildlife/small_grains_wildlife.html
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/sugarcane.htm
http://www.wildlifetrustofindia.org/...ele_poison.htm
http://species.fws.gov/bio_rhin.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
http://www.hornedlizards.org/hornedlizards/help.html
http://insects.tamu.edu/extension/bulletins/b-5093.html
http://www.orst.edu/dept/ncs/newsarc...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.orst.edu/instruct/fw251/n...riculture.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn35/pn35p6.html
http://www.greenenergyohio.org/defau...iew&pageID=135
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.epa.gov/airmarkets/capandtrade/power.pdf
http://www.nirs.org/licensedtokill/L...xecsummary.pdf
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html
http://migratorybirds.fws.gov/issues/towers/towers.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/policy/towerkill.htm
http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/pae/es_ma...ticle_22.mhtml
http://www.netwalk.com/~vireo/devastatingtoll.html
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...7697992.htm?1c
http://www.energy.ca.gov/pier/energy...00-01-019.html
http://www.repp.org/repp_pubs/articl.../04impacts.htm
http://www.wvrivers.org/anker-upshur.htm
http://www.fisheries.org/html/Public...nts/ps_2.shtml
http://www.powerscorecard.org/issue_...cfm?issue_id=5
http://www.safesecurevital.org/artic...012012004.html

http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf
http://www.ontarioprofessionals.com/organic.htm
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2756.htm
http://www.biotech-info.net/deadly_chemicals.html
http://www.agnr.umd.edu/ipmnet/4-2art1.htm
http://europa.eu.int/comm/environmen...ing_annex1.pdf

Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/cotton.htm

To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache...state.edu/pubs
/natres/06507.pdf+%22voles+per+acre%22+field&hl=en&ie=UTF8
http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html

To cover your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
dealing with power and communications.