Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default wife swap vegan episode

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
>
>>Skanky whined:

>>>You are assuming all vegans are like
>>>each other.

>>They are, generally speaking. Vegans are conformists; they conform to a
>>doctrinaire, sanctimonious position that they have to save the world. I
>>should've pointed out above that Jackie's focus on the things most out
>>of her control and avoids dealing with the things most within her
>>control is typical of vegans. Vegans tend to be emotionally immature
>>(e.g., crying through repeated showings of AR videos) and obsess about
>>things they cannot control; they let the things they CAN control go
>>downhill -- whether it's a career, family, pet, etc. (And Jackie's case
>>shows how far and quickly someone can sink into the abyss. Her focus was
>>on things completely outside her control -- saving the animals. She
>>didn't work, she didn't tend to her home or family, she didn't tend well
>>to herself. Sound familiar, carless agoraphobic pothead Skanky?)

> What the **** are you talking
> about? My career, family, pets
> have not gone downhill.

Hard to go further downhill when you've already reached rock-bottom.

> I tend to myself well.

Bullshit. You continue to smoke pot despite knowing you're agoraphobic.
You've also admitted before to having eating disorders -- you suggested
you were way underweight at one point.

> It's interesting
> that you want to see all vegetarians

VEGANS. As opposed to vegetarians. Some vegetarians are nutty, too. But
as a rule, VEGANS are nuts.