Posted to alt.food.vegan
Joe

Default Something for Chrismas

The least I could do was accept your feeble explaination. I thought it
might mean something to you.

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:20:22 GMT, usual suspect >
wrote:

>Now when was the
>last time you saw "vast amounts of vegetables/herbs" grown on a balcony?

Well a person with a monkey brain like yours wouldn't accept the proof
of it with pictures or a guided tour.... it's all a conspiracy in your
mind. Question is do you doubt it's impossible or will you now attempt
to find an archived study in your stockpile of rainy day links that
suggest growing veggies/herbs on a balcony is out of the question.
Think about it Charmer..... it's not that hard.