Posted to alt.food.vegan
Joe

Default Something for Chrismas

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:28:39 GMT, usual suspect >

>IOW, it shows you something about the real world as opposed to the
>Utopian delusion so prevalent among vegans.

I'll assume you know what ROFLMFAO means;
Right now, EVERYONE who grows vast amouts of vegetables/herbs in their
backyards, balconies, rented mini-land plots, etc., are asking if you
just came down from Mars.
No more needs to be said- if you are that petty-minded to actually
believe anyone who doesn't live on a farm can't grow edible vegetables
successfully you really need to get out of your 'cloister-mode'.