Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Default Buyer Beware

Derek wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:17:05 -0500, Mike Petro wrote:
>
> > I recently had an interaction with an eBay vendor that I think should
> > be shared with the group.

> Interesting, ebay just notified me that the auction was soon to end.
> When did the "seller" change his purchase price to reflect his
> previous shipping costs?
>
> --
> Derek

The Seller changed the shipping terms and several other things on
Tuesday after several rounds of email with me. In the course of the
email exchange they admitted that they were attempting to defraud aBay
with their shipping terms. They also admitted selling this item
several times for less than half of the current asking price until they
"found out what it was worth". Hehe they even threatened to report me
to eBay for harrassing them, I asked them to please do so.

BTW it was also discovered on another group that they copied their
description almost word for word from the late great "Tea Man's"
website. http://www.teatalk.com/china/puerh.htm

Mike