Robert Klute

Default I'm not a "troll" "SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food

On 20 Feb 2004 13:55:37 -0800, (paula) wrote:

>the fishing term actually is trawling not trolling.

Nope, it is trolling, meaning to fish by trailing a baited line. It is
from the middle english trollen - to wander about.

Trawling is to fish using a trawl net, which is a large tapered fishing
net. The term trawling can also be used when doing setline fishing. A
setline is a long fishing line with lots of smaller baited hook lines
attached (sort of the commercial version of trolling).