Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

Default Mud Tea, and Smoke and Mirrors [was: Buyer Beware]

I understand CGI costs more. I did it for years. I think I've seen
links to offsite limited free message boards which is just thread
management. I know I see them in free Blogs. If it were me I'd find a
message board site and put a simple link on my website. They're
distinct, not integrated unless I am missing something. I've never
followed it through.

Jim