Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Default Mud Tea, and Smoke and Mirrors [was: Buyer Beware]

Space Cowboy wrote:
> I made the first reference to the Rosetta Stone in this group with a
> specific connotation. The vary same inference appears on your website.
> Your varied replies, It is public domain, You gave that name to your
> cheat sheet Serendipity, You couldn't have read my active posts. It
> won't be the big lie that brings down the White House except if there
> is a coverup. It is the accumulation of the little ones.

Twisted fanatasy as usual....

Here is the reality as quoted from Wikipedia:
<begin quote>
Use as metaphor

Rosetta Stone is also used as a metaphor to refer to anything that is a
critical key to a process of decryption, translation, or a difficult
problem, e.g., "the Rosetta stone of immunology", "thalamocortical
rhythms, the Rosetta Stone of a subset of neurological disorders",
"Arabidopsis, the Rosetta stone of flowering time".

Today, there is a popular foreign language instructional software
package called The Rosetta Stone. Also, the ESA space probe Rosetta is
named after it, because it is hoped the mission will help unlock the
secrets of how our solar system looked before planets formed.
<end quote>

So by your logic all of these people ALL of these people stole your
idea!

> I have an outstanding offer on the table to get off your back.

I proposed a simple truce and even conceded to remove the common
metapohor you took issue with.Your offer is nothing more than you
trying to tell me how to run my website. I wont give you that power.

> Basically the
> current WWW paradigm is website,message board,journal or blogs all
> rolled into one. It's maybe a matter of time before individual blogs
> supplant Usenet groups with the Google blog search engine.

There are many solutions available on the web, and they all cost money.
For your information, not that I think I owe it to you, it would cost
me more money to upgrade my current account to accomodate a message
board. Since I am funding this out of my own pocket as a public service
I choose not to spend money on it. Besides I dont feel I need it, and I
dont give a damn what you think.

No truce will be tyed to you telling me how to run my website, period.
If you choose to continue to attack me it is simply because you are a
Troll.

Mike