Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Default Flippin' Perv.com

[Michael]
> No, my boy, it does not; pervs are best roasted. Pan fired
> perv might be the style in some venues, but here on rfdt
> a good roast is the rule.

[Mike]
Yes, I roasted a perv, one who has been FLAMING me for the past 2
years.

[Michael]
> Now, let us all dredge up something truly ugly from our
> horrid pasts and post it here for the entertainment of all.

[Mike]
Exposing him as a sleazy pervert pales in comparison with the trollish
filth he has thrown at me over the years, I made no accusations
whatsoever, I simply quoted him directly, He has practiced character
assassination against me and several others in this group to the point
of running off damn good contributors. For the past two years I have
taken the high road the vast majority of the countless times he has
attacked me, it is about time he got a taste of his own medicine. At
least I quoted verbatim and in context rather the twisted reality,
innuendo, conjecture, and general fantasy that he continually throws at
me.

I have no sympathy for him! If he is going to practice character
assassination, *with the vehemence that he does*, then he damn well
needs to be prepared for whatever stupid things he may have said on the
Usenet to come back and haunt him. Lord knows he himself loves to
dredge up old comments and twist them around to suite HIS purposes. He
who lives in Glass House shouldn't throw stones, and Jim's been
throwing rocks at me for quite a while.

You *WILL NOT* run me off, so just leave me alone Jim, that's all I
ask.