Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney

Default Need San Francisco restaurant recommendation

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:40:02 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:

>The only mention of the Cliffhouse was about their brunch and though it
>wasn't sterling it wasn't overly negative. It's an awesome location and so
>what if it ain't four stars.
>
>I couldn't find any post about Spengers. I was there in Dec. 2003 and it
>was as good as ever.
>
>It's easy being a critic ain't it???
>
>Andy

Spengers has never really been considered very good here in the bay
area. Some folks like it, but then some folks like bad food. Not
saying that you like bad food, but you could have had much,much better
than this.

Same with the Cliffhouse. It may have improved some, but it still
isn't considered that good for the food.

One can do much, much better than these two.

Christine, who has lived in the bay area for much of the last 20
years.