Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Plastic bakeware?

Thanks all, for your replies. These are not thin, but fairly thick. In
going back and reading the labels, an advantage sounds like you can,
say for the muffins, invert and push out the bottom, almost turning
each one inside out. Perhaps same for the loaf pan.
..
I think I'll try one of each, while the sakle continues, and then go
back for more if they are a success. The flat sheets for cookies, if
they just line a metal sheet, I see no need for. my non-stick sheets,
spatula, and even parchment paper work just fine. It's just that I
tend to ruin many muffins or breads trying to coax the finished product
out. Tyhey also have a nylon/silicon (?) basting brush that looks kind
of klunky. But hey, I'll try it.