Posted to rec.food.cooking
Arnold

Default Cigarettes and Alcohol Addiction

For me the two are closely related, I smoke a hell of a lot more when
drinking.

I agree with the positive approach whereby you feel that you are not giving
up something, but more like convincing yourself that 'I don't want to
smoke/drink anymore'. The problem is I love it. Although, I can see why
people thing that smokers and drinkers are just nuts and I agree!

I don't need a cigarette when on the phone, but I love spicy foods. Just
out of interest, why did you mention spicy foods?