Posted to soc.culture.south-africa,rec.food.cooking
Peter H.M. Brooks

Default Nori snacks

William A. Bong wrote:

> I guess that it's "gimbap (??)" that you are referring to.
> http://wikitravel.org/en/South_Korea
>
> If you'd like to collect a few Korean products when you're in Joburg, then
> call this Korean products shop 011 - 454 2420 or 082-901 0566. They also
> ship orders at very reasonable prices.

I think it's a bibimbap, but it isn't quite as I described.

Thank you for the tip. I saw a Korean shop on Rivonia Road, I meant to
try it one day when I find it open - probably at lunch time.

--
Politics are not an instrument for effecting social change; they are
the art of making the inevitable appear to be a matter of wise human