Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

Default Tea Retailers in Ontario (and translation issues OT)

Maxim 11/3/05

> Hi All,
>
> I recently moved to the Niagara Region of Ontario and am looking for
> some good tea retailers. I don't mind traveling as far as Toronto
> area. The only major retailer I know in the Toronto area is Capital
> Tea, but they don't have too many oolongs, it seems. I am most
> interested in Chinese and Taiwanese teas, and especially in oolongs.
> Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Maxim

Maxim,

Damn, I had just read the first two lines of your post and then scampered
off to the Capital Tea web site to post their URL here for you. But, in your
next two lines, alas....

So, sorry I'm worthless in this endeavor. BTW, did you happen to read the
New Yorker article on English translations of Russian novels and if so what
did you think of it, and what do you think of the state of such translation
nowadays?

Sasha, are you there?

Michael