Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia

Default Thanksgiving Dinner

"Joseph Littleshoes" > wrote in message
> Don't laugh! i have spent 1/2 an hour looking for glasses i was
> already
> wearing.

LOL errr *cough* I have been known to do that on occasion too)

At least with a lorgnette there would be the tortoise shell &
> diamond studded ivory handle to look for ( i would not settle for
> anything less than a Faberge lorgnette) . I can barely find two lens
> sometimes, gawd forbid i should have to look for only one. And why
> cant
> the remote have an 'find' button on it like the telephone does? I
> swear
> sometimes i think me cats deliberately hide me remote.

I believe you can buy some gadget which you attach to the object. When
you clap your hands it whistles at you)

> At least one of them seems to think sleeping on it is fun. I scour me
> room to find the remote, carefully, not disturbing 'serious' only to
> find her on top of it

I take it she knows just how to wind you up

> p.s. and have you seen that "Tiara" that the Queen supposedly "loaned"
> H.R.H "Camilla" The Duchess of Cornwall! OY. IMO it is almost
> comical. And its not like the Queen could not have 'loaned' her a
> nice
> one. After all she gave one of her best to Princess Di, as a wedding
> presant.

OOhhhhhhhhhh nooooooo. That is a very special tiara. Diana was never
allowed to wear it and it was last worn by the Queen Mother.