Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joseph Littleshoes

Default Thanksgiving Dinner

Ophelia wrote:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> > On Tue 01 Nov 2005 05:55:52p, Joseph Littleshoes wrote in
> > rec.food.cooking:

> then

> and

> and

> >> Grrrr....weird computer glitch sent my keyboard crazy yesterday. I
> >> meant
> >> to write that not only was i "too young to portray the legendary
> >> "Grand
> >> Dame" but i dont have a "lorgnette"...yet

> .---
> >> JL

> > My gawd, how tragic! How do you read the computer screen without a
> > lorgnette?
> >

> O throws up her hands in horror. How some people manage I cannot
> imagine!!!!! *adjusts her pince nez*

Don't laugh! i have spent 1/2 an hour looking for glasses i was already
wearing. At least with a lorgnette there would be the tortoise shell &
diamond studded ivory handle to look for ( i would not settle for
anything less than a Faberge lorgnette) . I can barely find two lens
sometimes, gawd forbid i should have to look for only one. And why cant
the remote have an 'find' button on it like the telephone does? I swear
sometimes i think me cats deliberately hide me remote.

At least one of them seems to think sleeping on it is fun. I scour me
room to find the remote, carefully, not disturbing 'serious' only to
find her on top of it

---
JL

p.s. and have you seen that "Tiara" that the Queen supposedly "loaned"
H.R.H "Camilla" The Duchess of Cornwall! OY. IMO it is almost
comical. And its not like the Queen could not have 'loaned' her a nice
one. After all she gave one of her best to Princess Di, as a wedding
presant.