Posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini

Default Stuffed Baked Potatoes

"Damsel" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Crash had turned away from his monitor a few minutes ago, and a
> gentleman had asked how to make stuffed potatoes. I'm going to bed,
> but I still think Bill would appreciate some help here.
>
> Thanks!
> Damsel Spud

I bake 'em, dig out the insides and mix the insides with sour cream, butter,
ham or bacon, broccoli, cheese, whatever, and then put the insides back in
and BROIL until golden. I think the key is to add a bunch of butter and
cheese to the insides, and you need to mash the mixture to the consistency
of regular mashed potatoes. My friends and family have always begged me for
my double stuffed 'taters. The only reason my hubby doesn't is 'cause he's
trying to do low carb and won't eat a potato. If he tried mine, he would
probably be HUGE.

kili