Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel

Default Stuffed Baked Potatoes

In article .com>,
"karen" > wrote:

> Damsel wrote:
> > Crash had turned away from his monitor a few minutes ago, and a
> > gentleman had asked how to make stuffed potatoes. I'm going to bed,
> > but I still think Bill would appreciate some help here.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Damsel Spud

> I was talking with Bill and I lost my connection before I could give
> any advice.
> I am not the expert on these. I have usually baked potatoes, scooped
> out the flesh, mixed it with butter and cheese and put it back into the
> shells to bake at 350 for maybe 15 minutes. They were okay. Someone
> must have a better recipe.

I cook the potatoes in the microwave. Cook up some "trees" (broccoli)
while they are cooking. Add butter and white pepper to the innards.
While mashing, add milk until you like the texture. We usually salt at
the table, but some salt might be good also here. Cut up some green
onion and the "trees". Mix and stuff shells. Put grated cheddar cheese
on top. Bake in oven until cheese is melted. It's a whole dinner by
itself.

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA