Debbie Deutsch

Default KitchenCraft cookware and waterless cooking

"Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in news:l0oeb.646613$uu5.105274@sccrnsc04:

> Peter - don't be so damn daft. Unfortunately, you're reading
> these posts after there were about 12 others... And BTW, Debbie
> had made claims that she had *read* that there had been
> complaints about some of the cookware... But I'm sure you didn't
> read *her* posts on that, huh?

Sorry, Cyndi, but I never made any claims that there had been complaints. Vox did, and she quoted them.
Anyone can go back over the thread and check this. If you want to accuse me of something, at least let
it be something that I really did do!

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a throw-away address. It will be
invalidated and replaced with another if and when it is found by spammers.