Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joseph Littleshoes

Default Thanksgiving Dinner

sf wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:24:29 GMT, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>
> > Well if you get jiggy at X-mas (ties, tiaras et.al) I would suggest

> using
> > the best of china, silver, crystal etc. and then cook burgers on

> the grill
> >

> We did one of those dinners a few years ago, (sans tiara, but black
> tie and foofoo dresses)... rented a couple of limos and went to a
> fancy restaurant. It was just like high school all over again and
> lots of fun!

It is fun but i am always jealous that the women get to wear the more
beautiful clothing and jewellery. ORdinary street clothing aint that
much different for men and women these days but with evening or formal
clothes, the women get all the good stuff. If i were in better physical
shape (bad back) would probly don a ball gown and tiara and go over to
the Castro this evening, but waking with a stick in a ball gown is just
not really done, im still a bit toop young to portray the legendary
rrrrrrr